Hey everyone!
With all the business that we have out here in CA we wanted to find a way to update you guys on what's going on in our lives. Instead of sending out the monthly newsletters like we originally thought we would do, we've decided just to send bimonthly links to this site where we could post pictures and articles about what we're doing and links to other cool stuff. By setting up our own blogspot, we can write what's going on when we have time, and it allows you, our family and friends, to write back, comment, or add any goofiness that you want to our messages (blogs). Our hope is that this becomes a place where we can all stay in touch on a regular basis and communicate back and forth with all you, our friends and family. Enjoy!We're thinking and praying for you all.
At the Foot of the Cross,
Jon and Lani Palmer


3 Comments:
Cool pictures and sounds like you had a great time. Love, Mom & Dad P
Hey guys, neat website... sounds like a cool concert. I love the song Homesick too... brings a tear to my eye when I think about loved ones gone to heaven, including Josh. Keep updating your site so I can keep tabs on you. :)
Love, Becky
Hi Jon& Lani,
Sounds like a great time! I love some of the songs you mentioned. Third Day is one of my favorite groups.
Love you both,
Ruthann Mork
Post a Comment
<< Home